Humtap has been on its way for a while now, but, as promised it is here now. Here’s what the developers have to say about their app …
Humtap allows everyone to make music.
- Hum a melody, tap a beat, or do both
- Have fun making your own music
- Make music with friends or new connections
What’s new (although I’m not sure how anything can be new when it was only meant to launch today)
Hi Humtappers, thanks for making music!
We’re working hard to make Humtap the best experience for you and will frequently release updates. This update includes minor bug fixes and the following functions.
- Share your music via iMessage, email or Facebook
- Play back an instrumental version of your latest hum or tap
- Receive notifications when someone has made music with you
We think you’ll like the improvements. Let’s make music to celebrate.
Humtap is free on the app store: