The Mikme Audio Recording app arrives from the Kickstarter project of the same name. Here’s the app’s description …
Simple audio recording with up to 8 tracks. Capture your ideas wherever you go. Record and organize audio notes, interviews, band rehearsals and your songs.
Easy as 1-2-3
Tap to start recording. Capture your creativity.
Snap a picture and save your sound.
MULTIPACK – 8 Track In App Purchase – is FREE for a limited time only
- Create songs with 2 tracks (8 tracks via In-App Purchase)
- Browse through your songs as pictures in the gallery
- Find your songs based on date, location and picture
- Mix your songs with volume and panorama
- Edit every single track
- Share songs with your friends
Mikme records now with the internal iPhone microphone. To get studio-grade sound, use the Mikme Microphone, which is now on Kickstarter.Everything you will record with the Mikme Microphone will sync up with your iPhone wirelessly. It is the best companion for the MIKME App!
Check it on Kickstarter!
- Track-Effects (Delay, Distortion, Reverb, Filters, Compressor, Limiter)
- Multimik – Record with 3 iPhones simultaneously
- Save songs and tracks in Dropbox
- Audiobus support
- Support of Mikme – Wireless Recording Microphone
We recommend using iPhone 5 and higher for multitrack recordings. We are working on improving the performance of the app.
Also, have a look at their campaign on kickstarter …