Well I seem to have been managing to keep the round ups going, even though they are just about starting to get a little thinner as we approach Christmas and the end of 2014. I think the last one was a little indication of that to be honest.
Anyway, let’s have a look back at the last week and see what the highlights were …
- Well I think that the first think I want to say about Monday was another big thank you to everyone who donated to my Movember campaign. I actually had a few donations this week too
- I’ve been posting this video from SoundLab for a while now, but in case you missed it, it’s a nice little showcase of the kinds of things we’ve done and the technologies we’ve used too.
- We saw that Gary Numan’s live rig has an iPad and iMini in it
- Patchblocks going on Crowdcube to raise equity funding was a bit of a revelation. It’s overfunding now and is still open for investment in case you wanted to throw some cash in
- And I started my 24 apps of Christmas on Monday with Korg’s Gadget
- Audanika have submitted something …
- All the Korg apps remain on sale until the 11th, so don’t miss out if there’s one you’ve been meaning to get
- And on Tuesday my 24 apps of Christmas app was Figure!
- touchAble 3.0 arrived and it is a big update too
- A new groovebox app called Pepp is coming soon
- And touchAble mini 3 also arrived
- Even though Mute Synth II sold out the new white mute synth can now be pre-ordered
- rsTouch Pro 2.3 arrives
- Suzanne Ciani’s kickstarter is now funded but has another 3 days to go
- Lo-Fi SES is over 500% of its funding goal on kickstarter, and has less than 3 days left if you want to get one
- And Wednesday’s App from my 24 for Christmas is Egoist, the latest app from Sugar Bytes
- Retronyms Phase84 Synth is now in review
- The KDJ-One arrives on kickstarter (it’s already 75% funded)
- There’s another update on the loopy masterpiece edition app
- Audulus is coming to windows and looking for testers
- The Dirty Electronics Ensemble announce the extras pack for the Mute Synth II
- Matthias from App Music gets the Dieter Baacke award
- Here’s a little something from me messing around with Oscilab for a while
- And my day 4 app from my 24 apps for Christmas series is Effectrix, another excellent app from Sugar Bytes
- The TweakyBeat MIDI update is still coming, but taking a bit longer
- littleBits announce a new bit which is an MP3 / Sample player
- And here’s something made by me using Egoist from Sugar Bytes
- Disco Fingers is a new app to get people making music
- Probably of more interest to developers, there’s an interesting video about Samsung’s new Soundcamp DAW and Pro Audio SDK
- Midiflow 2 is coming
- And day 5 of my 24 apps of Christmas was 4pockets Synergy Studio app
So, that was the week. Actually fuller than I remember it seems. My guess is that the news will start to tail off from tomorrow, but who knows, we could have some surprise announcements before the end of the year.
That’s all for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll be back for more on Monday.