touchAble Mini 3 is here!
You can now use a simple USB cable to connect 🙂
Access to devices in racks in racks in racks in racks in racks…..!
The device module can now follow the selected device in Live (Blue Hand)
Devices can now be loaded to any place of a track’s device chain using the browser and drag and drop.
You can now play notes with the keys of the piano roll within the MIDI Clip Editor in the scales tab.
Completely recoded Server. (Goodbye Java!:) From now on, the Server is running in the background as a System Service.
New Settings, including:
- Follow currently launched scene option.
- choose and assign different MIDI channels for Drum Pads, Keyboard, and Piano Roll (MIDI Clip Editor).
- iPads and iPhones Link Mode: combine several Devices to one big control surface.
- Rotary controller sensitivity setting.
- Snap and Timed Snap Mode 4 different envelopes: Exponential, Linear, Logarithmic, Hanning.