Music Box Composer is a great app. I’ve been a fan of it for a very long time indeed, so it’s great to see it continue to be updated and improved and version 2.4 certainly does that. In fact I’m looking forward to trying out the new MIDI import very soon.
Here’s what’s in the update:
- Midi Import – via the Tools flyout. Set your desired strip size prior to importing, and copy the .mid files to your device first, via iTunes.
- Apply time button (Tools flyout) to rescale time by current speed
- Printed graphics modified for easier punching
- Double tap the selection button to select all notes.
- Tutorial was broken in the last mobile build.
If you don’t know Music Box Composer, take a look on the app store …