Could be really interesting. A new bunch of Thor patches for your iPad from Audiovapor. Details here.
I can remember the Skoog 1 as well and this does look like a big improvement, if nothing else then in terms of the price of the device.
Click below to take a look at their Indiegogo page and fund them.
Anyway, here are some videos to help you get a feel for the device …
Another great update from Different Drummer:
- New Operations Panel with: Clone, Cannon, Rangify, Flatten and more!
- Assign all sorts of MIDI CC Controllers to the Panning Wave
- ABA Sequence sharing
- Author of downloads displayed to help keep track of who made what
- Ability to save individual waves and import them into sets on a single track without affecting other tracks
- Set Measure Repeat (loop) for non-grid Waves
- Audiobus 2.1.4 update
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements
“A little jam with the Akai Rhythm Wolf, Teenage Engineering OP-1 and an Arturia Beatstep.
The drums have some reverb added to them using external effects pedal as the Wolf sounds are so flat and boring.
Not hugely impressed with this drum machine. Check out my review of the Wolf – the link is at the end of this video.”