Here’s what’s new with iSymphonic Orchestra:
- Additional 14 new sounds (free for owners of the app).
- Additional 19 new sounds available as in-app purchase “Pro Sound Set”.
- Fixed issue with Hermode Tuning.
- Added support for opening MIDI (.mid) files directly from other apps (i.e. Safari, Mail) by selecting “Open with …” from any third party app.
- Added metronome to MIDI player / recorder screen.
- MIDI Player / Recorder: If desired, you can now also arm more than one track for recording (off by default, has to be enabled on settings screen).
- Fixed problem with changing sounds, which did not work under certain conditions.
- Save and restore all part settings.
- Fixed MIDI program change messages being ignored if sent very quickly after each other.
- Fixed issue with pitch bend.
- Fixed issue with external USB audio devices running at different rate than 44.1 kHz.
- Fixed CoreMIDI naming.