In the latest update to MultitrackStudio for iPad, and less than a month since the last update too, we have a bunch of new things and some fixes as well. Here’s what’s new:
- ‘Export MIDI Tracks’ and ‘Export Mix’ can export via email (as .mid and .m4a file respectively).
- Other apps can open audio and MIDI files in MultitrackStudio via ‘open in’. Works with the Mail app for example.
- Note velocity editor now has ‘draw’ mode.
- Score editor: MORE button menu now features all options from the missing SEL button menu (Select Right etc.).
- GM SoundFonts can be used as default MIDI instrument (in Preferences pane).
- ‘Ultra Low’ option added to Audio Latency box (in Devices pane). It equals 128 frames buffer size.
- Extension Pack now features effect and instrument user presets.
- Fixed: swiping with two fingers over empty space below tracks could cause app to hang.
- Fixed: app crashed on importing extremely large files via AudioShare.