Nice to see an update for CHAiOS Synth after quite a while now. Not a huge update, but the app is still free, so worth a look if you don’t know it already. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved iOS8-support
- Added Audiobus2-support
- Minor bug-fixes
That’s right, these two great apps are supporting Movember for this week. e-l-s-a and nils are 50% off for this week only, and proceeds go to Movember. It’s a great cause, so if you don’t have these, grab for just $0.99 each and support Movember as well.
“In this episode of The Build, we check out Phase84’s stereo delay effect and overdriven multi-slope filter. These powerful effects open up a whole new dimension of sonic possibilities!”
Here’s what’s new with Echo Pad
- Delay ducking! Delay trails can now be automatically “ducked” down in volume while input signal is being received, similar to side chain compression.
- Located in the Delay Tweak menu, adjust Duck Sensitivity and Duck Release time to fine tune the delay ducking.
- Gated feedback! Feedback can now be controlled in the same manner as ducking. Enable gated feedback by tapping the Gated button located next to Feedback in the Delay Tweak panel.
- Bluetooth MIDI setup (iOS 8 only)
- Tap Tempo and FX Hold buttons now controllable via MIDI
- update Audiobus SDK to v2.1.5