So it’s been a week since my last round up, and I’ve managed to get this one in on time! So here are the highlights from the week as I see them.
- Stereo Designer 1.2 arrived bringing MIDI over bluetooth and more in the new version (plus a tutorial video as well)
- Guitarism went all inclusive, dropping the previous IAP model
- I thought I’d remind you about a bunch of old Palm based tracks of mine that I have on bandcamp
- The new littleBits music bits (MIDI, USB audio and CV) are now on track to come out before Christmas
- The Music Hack Space have entered a competition for space at Containerville. If this is still open they’d appreciate a ‘like’ for their video if you can
- Waveband arrives, an app that helps people with disabilities make music
- Jakob Haq is now on Patreon, so you can support him there
- midiSequencer is bringing some very cool sounding MIDI FX in the next update
- If you’re interested in Crowdfunding then you should read this …
- MiMiX for iPad arrives, giving you full control over your Audiobus mix
- We see the KDJ-One with Sid Wilson from Slipknot
- Check out this album made entirely with Sinusoid
- More good stuff is coming to AudioShare, a new text editor for notes!
- Retronyms show us and update of their latest synth, codename Digits
- There’s an update on the CausticLive project showing a push style interface (Android)
- Synth Anatomy is also now on Patreon.
- 4 Tracks Audio Recorder gets a first update after 3 years!
- There’s another WR6000 video to check out. Really looking forward to this release
- pyxis minor arrives, a free synth / sequencer app
- Audulus 2.9 arrives!
- Lo-Fi SES, a hackable 8-bit chiptune instrument is on Kickstarter, looks pretty good too
- Auxy has now arrived, uncomplicated beat making for your iPad
- ROLI announce their next Modern Music Industry event
- The Hong Kong Danger Duo have an EP out where the third member of the band is an iPad!
- I’m doing Movember again this year! You’ve been warned!
- I posted a question about Wej on the iPad Musician’s Facebook group. The response was pretty amazing
- Midair is a kickstarter project not dissimilar to Wej, but also not doing so well so far
- Music Tech Pitch 4.5 is happening in December, details are here.
- The Project Ara prototype for a modular phone is pretty amazing. I think it could go far
- Apptronica releases “My iPad made me do it”, a compilation of spooky halloween tracks
- Another WR6000 video, this time showing MIDI IN …
- MIDIbit for littleBits is due to be released tomorrow!
- KDJ-One Official walkthrough video arrives
Saturday of course was a regular SoudCloud day, with me catch up on tracks from the community, and there was some great stuff to listen to as well.
Anyway, that’s the round up from me. I hope that it was useful. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you tomorrow more loads more mobile music excellence!