AudioPocket for volca sample arrives. Korg does it again …
Send sample data directly from your iPhone to your volca sample!
AudioPocket enables you to program your volca sample memory with audio samples from the following:
- The app. Record on-the-spot with the app, where you can preview, trim and normalize your impromptu sample recording.
- Your computer. Using iTunes File Sharing, just drag and drop into “AudioPocket documents”
- Factory presets. Choose from a library sound-designed by KORG.
Compatible audio files:
“aif”, “aiff”, “wav”, “mp3”, “caf”, “aac”, “m4a”
What is volca sample?
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sampled sounds in real-time for commanding live performances. It’s powerful on its own or as an addition to any existing volca setup. The volca sample lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers where any sound – vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches – can be used for your creations!
See more at:
- ● To use AudioPocket with the volca sample, the operating system for the volca sample must be “System Version 1.20 or later.
- ● You will need a stereo mini jack cable to connect your iPhone to your volca sample.
Of course, the app is free.