I do like gestural apps and this seems to have opened up quite a lot of new features.
So here’s what’s new FlexyDrum:
- access to sound synthesis parameters
- modulation axis settable(added Z axis and color depth)
- audition sound in parameters zone
- updated menu
- learning area for explanations
- Inter-App Audio
“Will BIAS Desktop match the Revolt PlexNStein?
BIAS Desktop is a groundbreaking guitar amp modeler with Amp Matching™ technology that offers an entirely new concept of putting any tube amplifier tone and feel into a plug-in (AAX/RTAS/AU/VST) for Mac and PC. It features the most accurate, thorough and versatile guitar-amp modeler and designer engine, and it can accurately capture the tone of any tube amplifier, users can then share or download amp models from BIAS’s built-in ToneCloud® amp-sharing platform.”
As I’m a big fan of his work it’s good to share this interview from Mr Haq.
“The video feature interviews with Sid Wilson (DJ Starscream) of the internationally-acclaimed metal band, Slipknot and avid user of the KDJ-ONE during its early testing stages. Watch DJ Starscream create several songs on the fly, demonstrating the device’s wide range of features.”
Here are all the details …
With MiMiX You can take total control of mixing of Your favorite Audiobus enabled apps’ outputs in the most convenient way. Just insert MiMiX into the Output Slot of Audiobus, even into multiple chains to mix the sound of the connected input or effect apps. You can even insert MiMIX into the input slot to send the mix to an other app, like a DAV to record the mix.
- Mix up to 8 Audiobus enabled apps including the system input or multiple channels of a multichannel input hardware
- Set the main mix volume level between -INF and +12dB
- Set the volume level of each input port between -INF and +12dB
- Set the panning or balance of each port (selectable)
- Mute any port
- Set any port to solo
- Monitor any port or the main mix on the built-in oscilloscopes and VU meters
- Control the main mix volume and volume, balance, mute and solo for each port using a MIDI controller or a Core MIDI app
- Set the MIDI CC parameters of each control via MIDI learn
- Set the MIDI channel and button behavior in the System Settings
- Double-tap on each knob or slider to set its default value
- Check the saturation indicator for each port to check if the pots power reached 0dB
- Check the clip indicator on the main mix to avoid clipping.
- MiMiX uses a 32 bit integer engine so clipping can only occur at the main mix
- MiMiX is lightweight – minimal CPU usage and memory footprint
Compatible with iPad2 and newer. Requires iOS7 or newer and Audiobus 2. Fully iOS8 compatible.
MiMiX is priced at $2.99 for launch which includes a 25% discount.