Here’s what’s new in MultitrackStudio for iPad:
- Improved IAA compatibility.
- MIDI output of IAA instruments can be recorded (there’s a ‘MTS IAA Recording’ virtual MIDI destination for this).
- Using instrument apps via MIDI+Audiobus is easier: Instrument selectors now list ‘Virtual MIDI Apps’. An app’s MIDI output can be recorded using the new ‘MTS Virtual MIDI Recording’ virtual MIDI destination. Audiobus monitoring has been improved for this scenario.
- Some SoundFont Player issues are fixed.
- Audio track input selector level meters work smoother.
“For Gamedan Team’s “Chuck the Whale”, a lovely little game about a whale that can’t be left alone by pesky choppers.
This album was made in Sinusoid on the iPhone! Thanks for the great software, Eric!”