Yep, I know it’s been a while since the last one of these, but never mind. Here’s a massive round up of all the highlights as I see them from the 6th of October onwards. I’m sure there will have been a few bits and pieces you’ve missed.
- Tim from Discchord shows us Arturia’s iProphet in his ‘let’s play‘ series of videos
- Sequential reduces its CPU load in the latest update
- You might have missed this, but Samsung have released a Pro Audio SDK for their Android devices
- The Music Production Expo (London) has a great line up of seminars coming, no actual details as yet, but the list of companies is pretty good
- Here’s my thoughts on pricing after the Music App Blog talks about pricing of mobile apps
- Amidio release the first update to an app in a very long time, nothing since, but at least they’re still around
- I’m really looking forward to WEJAAM’s WR6000, here’s a bit more of what’s coming
- Not long to wait for this either …
- And more of WR6000 …
- Retronyms are entering the hardware market, hopefully anyway
- HumbleTune announces Chord for GameBoy
- I ask where the next big innovation is coming from in mobile music
- More info on the WR6000, the synth and sequencer now, and the mix section too
- GuitarCapo+ brings MIDI out and more
- Here’s a nice radio piece on the Beautiful Octopus Club that I was involved with
- Laplace from IceWorks arrives and is completely amazing, plus an intro video and sound tweaking video as well
- MoDrum 4 gets a complete overhaul and looks amazing now
- I go along to Hardware Start Up labs Soho showcase and it’s pretty good too
- Native Instruments update Traktor DJ with AB and more
- MIDI LE is a bluetooth routing app for your iOS device
- Music Maker Jam moves over from Android to iOS
- CDM talks about Wej from Retronyms
- An interesting piece on Artiphon.
- Samsung don’t just have a new Pro Audio SDK, but a DAW as well, Musical Android tells us all about it
- 76 Synth adds AB2 effect slow
- If you’re intro retro PDA tech then you might want to take a look at this video of me and my Handera 330!
- Synthtopia asks which is the best OS for making music
- STROM arrives!
- FLUX::FX is still coming but may be a few more weeks
- Oscilab adds MIDI clock, which is excellent news
- BassLine also sees a great update
- SpaceVibe 1.1 brings a lot of new features
- ThumbJam coming to Android!
- sqrt is on the way!
- A great interview over at Musical Android about a whole album made with Android apps
- Figure gets a little update, but is as good as it ever is!
- Atmegatron users get a nice tutorial on software updates
- Some thoughts from me after being at the Smart Radio conference.
- Mutable Instruments announce that their DIY kits are now running down, which is a shame
- AmpliTube 3.4 brings lots of new goodies
- MonoVista arrives and is great fun to play with, plus here’s a video to show what it can do
- KDJ-One is coming to Kickstarter soon!
- Retronyms are bringing a new synth codename ‘Digits’ to TableTop
- Werkbench 2.1 arrives, but I’d love to see an update for the iPhone version too
- This is what Splice have to say about mobile apps ….
- Music Radar publish their list of 21 affordable hardware synths
- AC-7 Core Solo adds MIDI over BLE in the latest update
- Doug from the Sound Test Room is interviewed in the latest edition of F&G composer
- iPad Air two arrives!
- n-Track for Android is now compatible with Lollipop
- csSpectral is now on the bus
- This modular interface for your iPad is totally amazing!
- Vandelay multiband echo arrives
- MiMiX is a new mixer app for your Audiobus set up
- Tim does a ‘let’s play’ video of Laplace
- ThumbJam update arrives with loads of fixes
- Lemur 5.2 fixes loads of stuff
- SunVox 1.8 is in beta now
- More WR6000 goodness emerging, with wireless sync!
- Dubreq (who make Stylophone) are up for sale!
- SoundCloud coming to the twitter stream
- Mikrowave for Android 2.1 looks amazing
- Buddha Machine 5 is now available for pre-order
- Another picture of the KDJ-One, which looks very nice actually
- zMors gets its first update in 10 months
- rsTouch Pro for Reason gets a big update
- AC-X for iPad arrives
- LF1 Monosynth for iPad arrives
- This is coming …
- Caramel 1.2 adds MIDI over BLE and more
- Crystalline 1.2 arrives
- Music Production Expo (London) announces a massive new contest
- WretchUp finally arrives!
- Mouse SoundScape arrives, it’s a moose right?
- B-Step Sequencer Pro 2 is a huge update, take a look
- Swoopster update arrives
- Help out the London Music Hack Space, you just need to like their facebook page
- csGrain is now available in your AB effect slot
- AudioShare 2.71 is going to be big
- Moog releases a free app to access all the goodness in your Theremini!
So, that was a big round up right! Loads of good things in there that you may have missed before. I’m sure that there’ll be even more mobile goodness next week. See you tomorrow morning.