Lemur gets fixed in a really big way. Here’s what’s new:
- Fixed file system access on iOS 8
- Fixed On MIDI scripts receive messages from Parent/Project MIDI Targets
- Fixed templates loading with mismatch between navbar and displayed page
- Fixed CoreMIDI issue where ports were not displayed for some hardware devices (Novation X-Station and others)
- Fixed Fader.value displaying correct type
- Fixed stretch function displaying correct types
- Various Canvas fixes and improvements
- Added Relative cursor mode to Fader object
- Integer values are now parsed as such when saving / loading JZML.
- Added automatic conversion of OSC INT64 & boolean to INT32
- MIDI Target configuration now properly saved when quitting the app and returning
- Sequencer objects phase no longer jumps when changing ‘steps’ attribute
- StepSwitch now sends out values when out variable goes back to null (i.e. Note Off messages correctly sent now)
- Fixed crash with canvas_restore() on Windows
- Fixed crashes when opening menus while Canvas is drawn
- Fixed copy/paste from Lemur to other applications
- Fixed issues where Daemon ports would get disconnected and appear in red
- Fixed issue with mislabeled Daemon ports
Here’s what’s new in ThumbJam:
- fixed Audiobus “port unavailable” errors
- fixed unresponsive issues when creating instruments or using mic recording on iOS8
- added email export of user presets
- previously exported presets can now be imported via Open In
- refined storing of multi-presets vs presets
- improved VoiceOver accessibility of sidebar popups (key/scale, quickswitch, and splits)
- added option to ignore IAA sync
- added latched mode option for sustain-looped instruments
- fix note drag redraw issue
- fix monophonic mode stuck notes
They are apparently running out very fast though. If you haven’t already, then find them here.
So you might remember that Retronyms announced their new venture into music hardware. They’re looking for pre-orders for Wej to get the whole thing funded by early November. So far they’ve got up to a quarter of the way to their target with 17 days to go.
Take a look at how it’s going at their preorder site.