Synthtopia tells about version 2 of this control template for Ableton and M4L.
What’s new? Here you go …
- Control of VST, AU plugins and Max for Live Devices directly from your iPad
- A template for every live native device (over 60 templates).
- A simple framework to create your own templates (no Max development needed. You can simply create all of your templates in Lemur)
- Mixing controls for tracks
- Navigation between devices/tracks – even inside rack chains
- Rename drum pad names
- Drum rack slider scrolling – scroll up/down.
- Detailed template creation tutorial
- Demonstration templates for CamelCrusher VST and XVAnalogFilter Max for Live Device