So that was another week has gone by since my last weekly round up. Here are the highlights as I see them from the last 7 days.
- Don’t forget to vote for Gadget (which is the only mobile app) in the music app of the year award
- TouchViz brings a bunch of new features in this latest update
- JordanTron arrived
- Apollo Sound Injector arrives to help you make complex audio chains
- Congratulations to Dentaku for winning a nice award at Maker Faire NY
- FL Studio Mobile (and HD) get updated with new effects and routing plus more
- ScaleGen from the makers of Gestrument, plus a (video) and another one about using ScaleGen and Gestrument together
- Good things coming to MoDrum and BassLine in the next release
- Here’s a good demo of csSpectral effects app
- and after what seems like an age, Bebot gets an update
- Tuesday brought a video of the iPhone 6+ teardown which you might be interested in
- Alchemy mobile updates bringing iCloud storage
- Take a look at Ableton’s Korg export page if you’re interested in finding out more about the new export feature in Gadget
- Get you module made by littleBits and you get 10% back!
- FL Studio mobile for Android gets an update
- Sound and Music’s incubator is open until the end of the month
- Thingamagoop 2 is gone but this is coming
- Apptronica posts about ScaleGen
- Doug warns about iOS8
- So, after Ableton export, what’s next?
- Tuna Knobs have samples now!
- Here’s a lovely shot of Sunvox running on a Palm TX!
- Propellerhead’s Take Vocal Recorder gets an export function
- And then there was Bendgate!
- Concreted0g talks about his experience of working with SoundLab.
- Sinusoid gets a nice update
- Take a look at the bleep drum module for littleBits
- TF7 Synth gets a nice update
- apeFilter demo arrives
- FunkBox 3.5 arrives and promises more soon
- A first look at iRig Pads (video)
- Different Drummer 3.1 arrives
- iVCS3 brings MIDI clock and more
- It was Yonac’s 6th anniversary on the app store, so we remember Thereminator, AirVox, and Magellan too
- GrooveCloud is getting closer to a release
- I write about my talk at ROLI this week
- The Figure Remix app is getting a new feature, shuffle!
- Here’s a couple of updates from my SoundLab project, on computer vision, and also on our pop up band too
- Music and democratisation at Berlin Social Media week
- iDensity updates and brings a new reverb
- Here’s a useful ScaleGen demo and tutorial
- Audio Evolution adds a vocal remover plug in and more
- Wejaam tweets a couple of new pictures of what’s coming (here and here)
- Tim posts his review of the iPhone 6 plus
- And Jacob tells us about his favourite music making sites.
So that was the week, loads going on, and I expect we’ll have a similarly busy week in the coming 7 days.