Here’s what’s new with dot Melody:
- MIDI Out is now free – use dot Melody to control other software and hardware synthesizers.
- iOS8 Ready!
- Updated to latest Audiobus library.
- Inter-app audio support.
- Minor bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new in Alchemy Synth Mobile Studio:
- iCloud storage of favourites and user presets
- Sound quality improvements – smoother track switching and looping
- Audiobus 2.1 with support for iOS 8
iOS 6 Users: unfortunately Audiobus 2.1 is not compatible with iOS 6 and earlier, so please do not update to this version if you wish to use Audiobus on iOS 6.
I hear varying stories about iOS8, especially in the music space of course. Personally I haven’t moved to iOS8 as yet, but if you have and it isn’t working for you then you might want to have a read of this.
I’d love to see you at Modern Music Industry at ROLI tomorrow if you’re around. I’ll be speaking there (briefly) about the SoundLab project, but there’s plenty of other really interesting people speaking at ROLI’s Modern Music Industry event.
So come along and have a chat, it would be great to see you.