So this time I managed to keep to a weekly round up unlike my last version which was a bit of a mammoth effort. Today is more laid back I think. So here are the highlights from the last week in mobile music.
- WeJamm is looking pretty amazing in this video.
- If you’re interested in data on the app store then this table and associated data is something you should take a look at
- Not tried midiSequencer as yet? The Lite version just got a lot of features from the full 1.6 release
- TKFX arrives to control traktor from your iPad (video demo here)
- Handy video: microTERA review part 1 from Synth Anatomy
- And another useful video: Crafting EDM with Different Drummer.
- Cotracks update brings overdubbing and more
- We see the new Electribe at BPM
- A reminder about ordering for the final run of Thingamagoop 2’s, and actually, tomorrow is the last day
- More Music Tech Fest dates around the world
- Audre.io give us a good list of IAA apps nicely divided by host, instrument and FX
- We see the new version of Triqtraq with a fast beat creation video, multi-channel tutorial, loop range tutorial, and a getting started video too
- Symphonix evolution brings IK iRing compatability to their app
- littleBits open the bitLab, user generated hardware …
- M3000 ultimate is coming soon
- csSpectral from Boulanger Labs arrives, plus a couple of videos (open mic, and using a MIDI controller)
- Musical Android tells about new IAPs in Audio Evolution Mobile which actually look like Android is making some good progress
- All the jam tracks from our NOiZE jam at the Royal Festival Hall at the beginning of the month
- Ayah Bdeir talks about the new littleBits Hardware Development Kit in this video
- This video on Traktor for iPad with a Guy called Gerald is well worth watching
- Ableton post a video on how to export from Korg Gadget to Live!
- Got a 3D printer? If you have then here’s a great tool for using your iPhone in a live setting
- Mitosynth 1.2 brings loads of new features and even more for iOS8 users
- Singaling gets a big update too
There wasn’t much on Friday and Saturday was a return to a listening day on SoundCloud. So that’s it for today. See you all tomorrow for more mobile music news.