Here’s what’s new in djay 2 for iPhone:
Introducing djay 2.6, a free update with new content, new MIDI controller support, improved Spotify integration + lots of other improvements.
- NEW Sample Pack: Drop Science by GENERAL ELECTRIC
- NEW plug & play support and optimized UI for all-new Pioneer DDJ-WEGO3 controller
- NEW setting to distinguish major and minor when key detection is enabled
- Improved Spotify integration: now BPM and KEY are shown in the media browser (even for tracks that have not been analyzed yet)
- Improved Spotify integration: songs that you have listened to before are now marked in the library so you can find undiscovered tracks more easily
- Improved sort by KEY: now tracks with matching keys are highlighted with color
- Improved sorting: now sort order is maintained when switching iTunes or Spotify playlists
- Improved Edit Grid: now fixes misaligned beat grids by re-analyzing the track based on the downbeat you set (and optionally your tapped BPM)
- Improved VoiceOver integration
- Fixed crash when selecting certain FX on Numark Mixdeck Quad
- Lots of bugfixes and overall improvements
The stuff that they built at Music Tech Fest was really amazing, and I for one am certainly going to stay in touch. You can find them at:
I’ve used the kit before this one and it was pretty good fun actually, although the newer one with the perspex front it very cool.