- Update for 64-bit devices
- Update to Audiobus SDK 2.1.3b4
- Fixes for iOS 8
- Improvements for handling audio session interruptions
- Improvements for handling headphone connection
- Fix crash when loading presets on iOS 5
- Fix crash when leaving the AUFX series view before it has loaded
- Fix rate/review link
On Board MIDI Tutoral from Bare Conductive on Vimeo.
“The Touch Board has a powerful MP3 decoder chip that can also decode MIDI notes from its onboard MIDI tone library, which is capable of playing multiple samples simultaneously. To use the Touch Board’s stand-alone MIDI functionality, also known as Real Time Midi Mode, you have to make some physical changes to the board.”
Here’s what’s new in KORG’s iKaossilator 3.0:
- Ableton Project Export: The ability to export a project to Ableton Live.
- iKaossilator Expansions: “EDM” sound set is now available via In-App Purchase.
- Fixed an issue that Shared Loop List did not work.
- Other small tweaks have been made to improve usability and stability.
Olympia Noise Co have made the MIDI out in app purchase in dot Melody free at the moment. Of course, if you don’t have the app itself that won’t help you, but if you do, you should grab the free IAP.