We all expect an iPhone 6, and maybe event an iWatch? Who knows. What do you expect, what do you want? What would make a real difference for you, and, more importantly, what would make a difference for music makeing?
Samplr on the app store:
Launchkey on the app store:
Here’s what’s new in Noatikl 2:
- Added support for Apple Inter-App Audio, meaning you can record directly in e.g. GarageBand without requiring Audiobus
- Audiobus updated to Audiobus 2
- When you make a change to a Partikl knob setting the pop-up bottom slider no longer immediately auto-hides; you now have have a few seconds to make further changes via the slider
- Selecting a SF2 patch in the Wavetable Unit no longer auto closes the dialog, improving sound previewing
- We’ve refined how the IAP and timeout works to give more granularity and allow ads; purchasors of the prior all-in-one IAP will see no ads and have the same unlocked functionality they had before
- Various bug fixes, plus other changes to support the above
Touch Board: Proximity Demo 2 from Bare Conductive on Vimeo.
“Using the Touch Board allows you to trigger multiple sounds from a distance. We call this proximity mode (which is really just increasing the board’s sensitivity). This video shows how this works when using multiple sensors.”
Touch Board: Proximity Demo 1 from Bare Conductive on Vimeo.
The Touch Board works great out of the box to detect… well touch! But it’s also possible to trigger the sounds from a distance, which we call proximity mode (which is really just increasing the board’s sensitivity). This video shows how this works when using one sensor.
“Using two Thereminis, a Microsoft Kinnect, two iPads and Ableton Live in the middle of everything we made some lovely noises in the Tunnel of Love in July.”