We all expect an iPhone 6, and maybe event an iWatch? Who knows. What do you expect, what do you want? What would make a real difference for you, and, more importantly, what would make a difference for music makeing?
Samplr on the app store:
Launchkey on the app store:
Here’s what’s new in Noatikl 2:
- Added support for Apple Inter-App Audio, meaning you can record directly in e.g. GarageBand without requiring Audiobus
- Audiobus updated to Audiobus 2
- When you make a change to a Partikl knob setting the pop-up bottom slider no longer immediately auto-hides; you now have have a few seconds to make further changes via the slider
- Selecting a SF2 patch in the Wavetable Unit no longer auto closes the dialog, improving sound previewing
- We’ve refined how the IAP and timeout works to give more granularity and allow ads; purchasors of the prior all-in-one IAP will see no ads and have the same unlocked functionality they had before
- Various bug fixes, plus other changes to support the above
The Touch Board works great out of the box to detect… well touch! But it’s also possible to trigger the sounds from a distance, which we call proximity mode (which is really just increasing the board’s sensitivity). This video shows how this works when using one sensor.
“Using two Thereminis, a Microsoft Kinnect, two iPads and Ableton Live in the middle of everything we made some lovely noises in the Tunnel of Love in July.”