SpaceVibe arrives for your iPad. Here’s the detail …
Are you ready for an interstellar music experience?
SPACEVIBE – is a multi-oscillator phase distortion module with delay and rotary effects. With up to 4 seconds of delay time, you can craft some interesting soundscapes. Sounds vary from clean tones with that 70’s sci-fi feel to distorted sonic chaos.
- Create music by moving your fingers around the Frequency and Noise graphs.
- Control space and vibe knobs directly from the Frequency and Noise graphs for increased control and sound possibilities.
- Adjust Frequency and Noise maximum values by pinching the Frequency and Noise graphs.
- Record your performances and share them via e-mail.
- Automatic limiter with two settings.
- Store your own presets.
- Integrated help system.
- Waveform display graph.
I’ve mentioned Nagual Sounds before as I met them at Music Tech Pitch 4.5 back in April and I was really impressed by the work that they were doing.
Their approach to gesture and movement based music making is pretty unique, so it’s great to see them now crowdfunding their technology on Indiegogo, and I really hope it does well.
But if that wasn’t enough they’ve also made it to the 10 finalists in Berlin Music week which is this week, and I hope they do really well there too.
If you were thinking about going then it’s really worth checking out the listings for each day, which are on the Music Tech Fest Blog.
Here’s what’s new with Wotja:
- Added support for Apple Inter-App Audio (turned on with the Audiobus toggle), meaning you can record directly in e.g. GarageBand without requiring Audiobus
- Audiobus updated to Audiobus 2
- Bug fixes
The SparkPunk Sequencer is a musical control voltage sequencer designed to control the SparkPunk Sound Kit. With the pair, you can create ten-step musical motifs, but there are hidden opportunities in the sequencer: it can be modified and connected to external hardware in clever and interesting ways. The SparkPunk Sequencer cycles among ten steps, reading the slider and switch for each, producing corresponding analog voltages on the output pins. It offers hands-on control, with its array of knobs, sliders, and switches while seamlessly integrating with the SparkPunk Sound Generator for your creative musical enjoyment.