Arctic ProSynth gets an update. Here’s what’s new:
- Audiobus 2.1 for iOS 8
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Saving of aftertouch routing when set to off
- Fix for obscure bug in MIDI handler when switching apps
- Fix ADSR for long release tails
- Fix for Chorus / Phaser LFO
** This change may affect your existing presets. While every effort has been made to ensure that your presets are unaltered it may be possible that you will have to re-edit the Chorus and Phaser Rate settings. Factory presets now sound correctly.