S1MidiTrigger gets a load of new stuff in version 4.2. Here’s all the news:
- Support IK Multimedia iRing product. *1 (The world’s first 3rd party software)
- You can control any midi controls by motion gestures.
- Grouping function of each control added
- You can link the operation to other grouped controls.
- Interpolate value function to the slider control added
- You can easy to operate fadein and fadeout.
- Live mode added
- You can prevent to swith incorrect screen (like patch editor view) when you perform on the live stage.
- Invert slider value function added
- Previous version, the slider control only can be increase value down to up only.
- This version, you can invert slider movement and increase value from up to down.
Please purchase IK Multimedia iRing product and activate with following steps.
- Open Setting View
- Tap ‘iRing Setting’
- Select ‘Use iRing’ switch to On
- Activate it with iRing serial No.
Please check iRing site
- Changed application support iOS version from 5 to 6.
- The iPad1 supports has been dropped. I am sorry to inconvenient.
- Dropped support for Line6 MIDI Mobilizer1
- Dropped Line6 MIDI Mobilizer1 (Non compatible CoreMIDI Version) support for improve performance because Line6 MIDI Mobilizer1 SDK supported old architecture only.
- I am sorry to use this device, please shift another CoreMIDI compatible device.
- Improved slider performance
- Improved switch view performance
- Fixed crush when tap S1 MIDI Wifi Server settings
- Fixed crush when setup PDF control
- Fixed some stability issues