I backed Dentaku’s Ototo board on kickstarter and it’s started shipping now. So I popped by their studio for a chat and to pick up my board too. I think that the Ototo board is just the start for Dentaku,
Also I hope to be able to announce some plans for how we’ll be working with Dentaku in the near future, which will be pretty awesome …
So my next step is to get this Ototo board out of the box and start playing with it! The weekend beckons ….
“Trailer of the iSP3 Controller. Special designed for the iVS3 App. A complete demonstration of the function follows.”
What’s New in Z3TA+ Version 1.3:
- Import Z3TA+ presets from iOS, or Z3TA+ 2 Plug-in, available on Windows & OS X
- Import User Waves, MIDI Arps, Scala Tuning files, and presets via iTunes Sharing
- Export Z3TA+ iOS presets via AirDrop, or email
- Search Presets
- Create Preset “Favorites”
- Scala Tuning support
- Copy / Paste Functionality for individual Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Low Frequency Oscillators, and Delay Effects.
Having seen an updated for TOPLAPapp it’s great to now get an update for BBCut. It’s only a small one, but it now works with iOS7 at long last.
If you didn’t know already, you can open XM / MOD files directly in Sunvox, Musical Android gives us a reminder, it’s a handy thing to be able to do!