Here’s what’s new in GRIT:
- Midi Automation of knobs:
- Double tap a knob to enter learn mode and send a midi CC to assign.
- Midi mapping is automatically saved a recalled on startup.
Here’s what’s new with AnaddrSynth:
- MIDI: Hardware keyboard MIDI input support.
- Arbitrary waveform generator and wave engine, which is defined by drawing on a new pad interface.
- Sine waveform engine.
- Updated interface for new features and improved graphics and text for readability.
- New selections from oscillator destinations to support the Sine and Arbitrary waveforms.
- New modulation outputs from the LFO bank for the Sine and Arbitrary waveforms.
- Several bug fixes, including missing keyboard/keys sensing and button/settings logic.
- Improved settings save process.
Here’s what’s new in the rrarrow update:
- Audiobus SDK updated to 2.12
- Audiobus State Saving support
- Inter-App Audio support!
- processing switch and master volume level
- download the new manual on the iBooks Store or as a PDF on rrarrow website