Here’s what’s new with AnaddrSynth:
- MIDI: Hardware keyboard MIDI input support.
- Arbitrary waveform generator and wave engine, which is defined by drawing on a new pad interface.
- Sine waveform engine.
- Updated interface for new features and improved graphics and text for readability.
- New selections from oscillator destinations to support the Sine and Arbitrary waveforms.
- New modulation outputs from the LFO bank for the Sine and Arbitrary waveforms.
- Several bug fixes, including missing keyboard/keys sensing and button/settings logic.
- Improved settings save process.