Here’s what’s new in Music Studio:
- New effect routing: 5 track, 5 send and 6 global effects
- 4 new effects: Compressor, BitCrusher, Phaser, StereoWidener
- Polyphony during export increased to 256
- MIDI CC2 input is mapped to track volume
- Audiobus SDK 2.0 compatibility
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
“The PO-12 is a new drum machine from Teenage Engineering. This is one of the first 200 prototypes ever manufactured, made exclusively for the artists who performed at Moogfest 2014.
Here the PO-12 is featured with the MF Ring, MF Delay, and MF Drive from the Minifooger line of Analog Effects Pedals by Moog.
Learn more about Moog Minifooger Analog Effects here: http://bit.ly/Minifoogers“