For a 1.1 I think that this a pretty big update. I can’t wait.
- Inter-App Audio support
- New Wavechamber modes: Painter and Gridcøre (see below)
- Audiobus State Saving (stores which patch was in use)
- Package creation
- 20 more built-in patches, from freaky noises to synth basics
- A bunch of extra scales (and you can transpose them into different keys)
Other new features include:
- Tube Resonance added to the Prefilter
- Pitch Bend: can now set the range (1-12 semitones), and map to an XY Pad
- Additional options for Bit Crush, High Pass and Low Pass filters
- Per-wave semitone tuning and gain controls in the Blender & Gridcøre
- Type in exact values for dials
- (iPad only) Synth master output gain control on performance screen
Plus take a look at Wooji site as well as it has some good screen shots too.