I don’t know if that means that it ends on the 14th, or if it ends today. The Korg sales don’t come around too often, so make the most of it. Here are the deals:
It’s been a while since I did a proper round up, so this is going to be a massive catch up of everything from the 23rd of June to date.
- Compasso, an often overlooked app gets more responsive for older devices
- Now you can search with Bandcamp’s app, which makes it much more useful
- n-Track studio added a whole full mixer view and more in this update
- A big update came to rrarrow, including new objects and more
- I’m seriously tempted by this jacket.
- There’s a lot going on with midiSequencer according to all these tweets
- Amplitube Orange review and comparison post
24th of June:
- Arturia releases a big BeatStep firmware update
- Audiobus 2 SDK gives devs IAA out of the box
- Oscilab gets Audiobus in the latest update
- A reminder of the date for the Brighton mini maker faire in September
- e-l-s-a gives us an sorted arpeggiator in the latest update
- Here’s an interesting interview with Bruno Zamborlin from Mogees
- Sequence app breaks nearly a year of silence and states the somewhat lengthy timescales for an update
- Junglator wins a design award and is now free forever
- Read about when I met Roger Linn and also about his LinnStrument
- Detune publishes the first details of their new DSN-12 for Nintendo 3DS
- Our SoundLab project tweets some first thoughts …
- Frozen Lonesome album on bandcamp, take a listen, you won’t regret it
- Apparently there’s a new SoundPrism app in the works according to this tweet, but I’ve heard nothing else since
- SyncMix arrives to solve a lot of connection problems
- I give some thoughts on why the Theremini from Moog is so important
- Mitosynth arrives
- Wotja adds background images and more
- TC-Data Mere Mortal, demo video of this patch
- Music on the Move episode 2. Well worth watching these
- Conductr moves to a freemium model
- My thoughts on Modal Pro and modular synth apps too
- SquashIt for iPad arrives, an IAA effect
- Hypebot talks about their take on SoundCloud’s new app for iPhone
- Cassette Store day submissions are now open
- The Ototo board is nearly ready to ship, we’re looking forward to getting it
- Android L promises some improvements in audio
- Nice video showing TC-Data controlling iSEM and Magellan
- Flying Haggis gets an update and becomes more useful
- In case you missed it, our SoundLab project gets a nice mention on CDM.
- Yonac’s ToneStack arrives, video here.
- Hypebot is 10 years old!
- ROY G BIV is a synth that shows you how colours sound
- Trigger Box arrives to send gate to your analogue
- Alchemy synth updates with new pro and non-pro features
- Cubasis 1.8.1 brings some really nice new features to a maintenance release
- Sunsine Audio bring 64 new presets for iSEM.
- Matthia Krebs is running his annual workshop again. Find details here.
- Latest news on Borderlands 2.
- New version of BeatSurfing coming along too
- Wotja adds a game as well now
- There’s a free version of Oscilab for Android on the play store now
- iMPC Pro for iPad arrives
- Novation’s LaunchPad goes universal
- Cassini for iPhone, and also for iPad updated and on sale (well they were anyway)
- What’s happening with Robotic drums.
- Details of the Korg app sales.
- GliderVerb Features video, and in app features video too
- Tuna DJ Knobs on Kickstarter, already funded
- A bit of Patchblocks live at NIME last week
- iRig MIDI 2 announced by IK Multimedia
- Propellerheads announce Take Creative Vocal Recorder for iPhone
- TC-Data 1.0.1 brings a lot of new things and isn’t just a maintenance release
- Adam (who ran the NIME hack day) talks about the day on his blog
- AlitSpace convolution reverb for iOS submitted to the store
- Wotja removes the audio silences IAP in the latest version of the app
- Gambi chiptune remix app trailer video
- Sugar Bytes updates all its apps with AB2 state saving
So, that’s it for now. It was a lot of highlights in the end. See you from tomorrow morning for even more mobile music news.