AltiSpace, the new convolution reverb for iPad and iPhone with built-in samples library has been submitted for review.
- More than 200 samples of factory presets from different devices.
- High-quality, fast convolution algorithm with 64 bit operations.
- Wide range of reverberation types – plates, springs, halls, rooms.
- Preset hotkeys, possibility to save current sample and its params.
- Upload additional samples in different audio formats.
Here are the sound samples:
The Korg sales don’t come around too often, so make the most of it. Here are the deals:
Korg’s Gadget down to $28.99
Korg’s ikaossilator down to $9.99
Korg’s iElectribe Gorillaz edition down to $9.99
Korg’s iPolysix down to $19.99
Korg’s iMS-20 down to $19.99
Here’s what’s new in JamUp Pro XT – Multi Effects Processor:
- Add BIAS Expansion Packs Support
- Add Japanese Store Localization
- Minor bug fixes
- Reduce app size
Matthias Krebs is running his App Music event again this year. Last year there were some really great videos featuring the workshops and performances, so if you’re around Berlin this year take a look. The dates are the 4th to the 7th of August. More information cab be found here.
“Small in house demo of the Plogue ARIA Engine (v1.144) running on an iPad1 with a few test sounds, including the original Garritan Steinway from GPO4 without any mods.
The app also supports Core MIDI through the Camera connection kit and the AKAI Connect SDK as well. The UI is really just a placeholder, the core of the demo code being the statically linked aria library (c++), and the low latency CoreAudio/CoreMidi integration. You can drop any SFZ file into the Document interface in iTunes and its going to appear in ARIA on next boot. Essentially this is the first full blown SFZ 2.0 player on iOS.”
White Noise Audio have a new site, nice, simple, clean. You can find it here.