Here’s what they say …
Analog synthesizers have been growing in popularity in recent years. Featuring simple operation that utilizes Nintendo 3DS stylus, the “KORG DSN-12” software makes it easy for anyone to enjoy serious sound-creation and song production with analog synthesizers.
The software provides twelve monophonic synthesizers. Each one lets you add three effects, allowing a broad range of powerful sounds that you would not expect from a game machine.
You have seamless access to all of these synthesizers and their sequences. Since you can make your ideas take shape very quickly, you can enjoy constructing songs in real time while performing in a DJ-like manner.
You can assemble sequences into patterns, and memorize up to 64 patterns for use. Even more complex and interesting songs can be created by freely connecting these patterns together.
Don’t miss the world’s first* 3D display oscilloscope screen. A visual indication of the audio can heighten your interest and deepen your understanding of how sound is created.
* For Nintendo 3DS software as of September 2014
You can also use the communication functionality to exchange songs and sounds, encouraging collaboration between users.
KORG DSN-12 Main Specifications:
- Product Name：KORG DSN-12
- Product Summary：The analogue synthesizer software for Nintendo 3DS Downloads (only available on Nintendo eShop)
- Contains 12 virtual analog monophonic synthesizers
- Up to 64 sequence steps
- Freely place sequences in up to 64 patterns
- Pattern Program mode lets you chain patterns in up to 99 scenes; muting can also be programmed for each track
- Three effects are provided; choose from delay, chorus, flanger, compressor, kick, and reverb
- Local communication allows users to exchange song data and sound data
- The world’s first* 3D display oscilloscope screen; Wave and Lissajous modes are provided (* For Nintendo 3D software as of September 2014)
So you have until September to get yourself a new DS, or at least, I do!