Here are the release notes:
BeatStep firmware 1.1.0.
- Provide additional settings locally. There is now a way to set up some parameters directly on the unit while in SEQ mode. Shift + Knob 1: set gate time (50%..99%) Shift + Knob 2: set swing (50%..75%) Shift + Knob 3: set legato mode (off/on/on reset)
- Transpose pads with Controller in CNTRL mode It’s now possible to transpose pads in CNTRL mode, using Shift + big knob, on a +/-24 half steps range.
- Extend sequencer big knob transposition range Transposition range (big knob) has been extended from +/-12 to +/-24 half steps
- Knob acceleration too slow Knobs are now accelerated properly when turned fast
- Default start up memory should be 1 At power up, sequence from memory #1 is recalled (previously, a default sequence was loaded)
- MIDI channel pad highlight in Controller mode. Pad back-lighting is now restored after channel setting and similar operations
- Stuck note in CV while switching CV channel while playing Changing CV channel while playing a sequence no longer produces stuck CV note
- RPN/NRPN fine mode not working RPN/NRPN fine mode now works as expected when activated with MIDI Control Center
- Big knob value update between CNTRL mode and SEQ mode Setting rate/transpose in SEQ mode no longer affects the volume setting internal position in CNTRL mode
- Bad handling of SPP (Song Position Pointer) message Fixed Song Position Pointer message handling (when EXT SYNC is active), leading to better compatibility with Maschine®
- Inverted MIDI Values for pads/encoders It’s now possible to program a pad or knob with min value & max value (useful for pads in switched control mode)