Last Sunday’s round up was a bit of a marathon, but this week is a little smaller and a more regular round up of the week’s news. So, back to the normal format of a day by day collection of the news. Here goes:
- We look forward to seeing the new app coming from Amplify
- Some free stuff for FunkBox thanks to iDesignSound
- Oh yes, and some more of the above too here.
- Did you know that King Crimson uses ThumbJam?
- IK Multimedia brings us EZ VOICE (universal)
- Yonac teases us their latest app, ToneStack.
- And here’s a video of NOiZE from Amplify
- NIME 2014, Open Day, Hackathon, and challenges
- A little video from me of Arturia’s BeatStep driving iMini app
- iMPC Pro Trim and Chop is the latest video from Retronyms
- There’s an interesting piece on Artiphon’s INSTRUMENT 1
- Our SoundLab site is now up and running
- The Soundtestroom gives us a video demo of Guide Track.
- There’s a handy tutorial for seekbeats.
- And a video demo of Deregulator.
- Audiobus hits over 500 apps
- Music Tech Fest is coming to Ircam this November
- Random Composer arrives
- Midiflow arrives, like Audiobus, but for MIDI, and there’s a video too
- Retronyms bring Stryke to the app store
- Saturday is my normal day for posting lots of SoundCloud tracks, which I did of course
- I also posted these thoughts on Oscilab, which I hope you’ll find useful
So, that was the week. See you tomorrow for more mobile music news.