Guide Track arrives from the developer behind Different Drummer. Here’s the app’s description:
Guide Track is the primary go-to tool when you want to quickly create a precise guide track for recording when you know the song structure and the style.
Simply enter in the time signature, which chords for how many beats and the beat style—Guide Track does the rest for you!
Use inter-app audio or AudioBus or save your track to file and you are ready to start recording for real with a perfect smart click track and guide chords.
Save hours of messing around and get to what matters—your creativity. Once done you can mute the guide track to reveal your perfectly structured recording. It’s like a sculptor using a mold when casting, except instead of bronze, you end up with perfectly structured music.
You can also use Guide Track to print out chord sheets for your band or to capture song ideas or for recording aid.
- Records stereo WAV file that can be copied and pasted, saved to Dropbox or emailed
- Supports Inter-app recording and Audiobus
- Saves 4-track Type 1 MIDI files (fixed format bug in 1.01 coming soon)
- All major chord families covered with chord inversions
- Over 35 stock drum patterns
- Click and Count-in
- 128 GM Sounds
- Several chord play styles
- Instant chord sheet
- Add rests or chords as needed
- Transpose songs any time
- Time signatures that readjust beat structures for you
- Preview chords before inserting
- Rearrange or insert chords or section
- Looping playback
- Define up to 4 sections for easy entry of repeated material
The app is priced at $4.99.