Here’s what’s new with Jam Synth:
- New IAP: Rainbows! Adds analog modeled auto rainbows to your sound. Adds extra rainbows when used with the harmonizer.
- New IAP: Time Stopper! Freezes time…
- Harmonizer now works on MIDI output
- Harmonizer sends multi channel pitch bends to synths that support such fancy things
- Dry guitar output is now passed through the app
- Harmonizer also works on dry guitar output using high quality formant preserving pitch shift! Wow!
- Transient detector added to enhance the triggering of note on events
- Audiobus 2 w/ state saving
- Audiobus filter slot. IMPORTANT: Jam Synth is designed to track the pure tone that comes from your guitar pickups. If you are going to send it a signal from another app you should use the input FILTER on the input page to filter out any extra harmonics or noise that may be present in an already-processed signal
- Inter App Audio node / sync
- Better sounding graphics
- Audiophile quality fonts
Jam Synth is free on the app store (with IAPs):