Here’s what’s new in dot Melody:
- New navigation system for editing advanced settings.
- Pitch and duration labels help you to understand what the heck the dots mean! Labels can be disabled from your phone’s “settings” app.
- New animations when dragging dots help you see which note will be played. Animations can be disabled from your phone’s settings app.
- You can now delete files!
- Update to MIDI Port names. In some cases, you may need to re-select MIDI output ports to update your MIDI settings.
- Changes to tutorial.