Here’s what’s new:
- Chords and Added notes per step. Each step can now have up to 127 additional notes, each one can be adjusted for loudness and length relative to step note.
- Choose from easy pick chords to which you can freely add or remove Added notes or even invert them in the chords.
- Convert any additional note to the step note – all additional notes will then be relative to this new step note.
- Audiobus 2 supported with remote stop/start, goto step1, enable/disable record midi in & midi out.
- Option to have one-touch load in performance panel (settings option)
- Rewritten key scale picker. Added Major/Minor Pentatonic and Wholetone (C,Db).
- Midi CC32 will change snapshot 1..20 (with enable/disable in Options). Works with cycle to enable synchronisation to cycle reset.
- Mute buttons on front screen for all 16 steps (skip button x or Rx also mutes).
- Steps can be forced to chromatic scale to allow foreign notes in scales. Label shown in yellow.
- Ability to send midi CC’s only (notes muted) for CC automation over keyboard play.
- Can use control increment/decrement buttons with linked controls to increment/decrement all 16 controls new ornament ratchet – 6 added (step sub-divided by
- Repeat step (x2,x3,x4) – like Intellijel Metropolis. Works with muted steps, cycle & bounce too.
- Keypad entry for tempo.
- Note names for invert key are now always chromatic rather than scale
- Cycle button state no longer saved/loaded with snapshot.
- Modified all rotary controls to follow touch to make selection easier. Snap to start/end values.
- Midi Start was continuing rather than resetting to step 1. Two or more midi stops now reset to step 1.
- Midi clock/start/stop/continue as midi in not disabled by front panel record-in button (which affects notes & cc’s only)
- Truncate long device names (e.g. iConnect2 + iCM2 …)