First recording from my next app, which I'm finishing on a 30-day US train voyage :] Can't stop listening/playing… https://t.co/z2lJjrHBZE
— Alexandernaut (@Alexandernaut) May 29, 2014
Thanks to everyone who entered and a big thank you to Erik, the developer, for providing the codes.
It’s the last few days. You’ve still got time to enter the contest, but don’t leave it until the absolute last minute please.
Here’s what’s new with MultitrackStudio for iPad:
- Track editors (‘part mode’): data moves visually while dragging selected part.
- Editors: SEL menu has ‘Play Cycling’ option.
- Song Editor, Tempo Editor and Automated Fader: swipe over bottom part to scroll horizontally.
- Manual viewer: tap top bar to scroll all the way up.
- Performance improvements.
- Some bug fixes.