If you’re anything like me there are a bunch of apps that you buy and never really get to grips with or spend enough time with. Well, I thought today was a good day to own up to what my top 8 are.
Why a top 8? Probably because I think there are more, but just picking 8 is easier. So here’s the list:
- Audulus – I’ve made a few things in Audulus, but I’ve never got deep enough for my own liking. I’d like to spend more time with the app and make some really good things that I could share
- SECTOR – This is an awesome app, and when I’ve messed around with the built in stuff it’s great, but never as good when I put my own sounds in. I’d like to spend a bit more time getting to know SECTOR and understanding what’s happening
- Jasuto – Another app with enormous potential. I made some cool stuff in this in the early days, but I haven’t used it as much for a while and I’d just like to get back to it and create some more things.
- Noatikl – I love generative and I know what Noatikl can do. I plan to spend more time getting to know it and how to make it work for me.
- Mixtikl – Like Noatikl and also Jasuto, I used to spend a lot of time with Mixtikl. In fact, I used miniMIIXA (it’s original form) and then Mixtikl on Windows Mobile as well. Recently I haven’t used it as much, but as I know how powerful Mixtikl is I’d like to get back into it in the next year.
- Sunvox – Is one of the most versatile music apps around, and probably on the most platforms too. I used to use Sunvox a lot in the early days and have started a few things in it over the last year or so, but I’d like to get to know how to get the most out of it.
- Lemur – Lemur is awesome for controlling stuff, and as I have more stuff I’d like to use Lemur more and more
- TouchOSC – Similarly with Lemur, I used to use TOSC more about a year ago and for some reason stopped. So my plan is to get back to using it and making stuff with it for fun.
So, that’s my list of 8. What are the apps you’d like to spend more time with?