This is a pretty big deal I think. Here’s what’s new in djay 2 for iPad:
Algoriddim partners with Spotify: mix over 20 million songs instantly in djay with this FREE update!
Moreover, we are bringing you a variety of new features and improvements including an all-new audio FX section, over 30 new desktop-class audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes and available via In-App Purchase, plus an amazing free sample pack by House DJ veterans Milk & Sugar.
Following are the feature highlight:
- Spotify Integration
- Library: Playlists, Inbox, Charts, Browse, Search
- Match: A revolutionary song recommendation tool powered by Echo Nest
- Automix Radio: Automatically finds and matches similar tracks from Spotify
- Ultra-low latency audio streaming technology
- Social Sharing: Export your djay session as a Spotify playlist or share via SMS, Email, Facebook, or Twitter
Note: Spotify access in djay requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7 day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all user of djay 2.
- All-New Audio FX Section
- Over 30 new desktop-class audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
- Added list selection menu for audio FX
- Added wet-dry mixing
- Added Strip-based FX
- New FREE Samples Pack by Milk & Sugar
- Overall Improvements
- Improved music library UI
- Improved tools UI (Looping, Cue Points, EQ, FX)
- Added Filter to EQ section
- Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes
And what’s more it’s on sale with the price down from $9.99 to $4.99.
Details of the beta phase for Wooji Juice’s new Mitosynth are now available here.
“Live improvised looping jam using my busking set up with impaktor, loopy and ampkit ios apps within audiobus”