This is a pretty big deal I think. Here’s what’s new in djay 2 for iPad:
Algoriddim partners with Spotify: mix over 20 million songs instantly in djay with this FREE update!
Moreover, we are bringing you a variety of new features and improvements including an all-new audio FX section, over 30 new desktop-class audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes and available via In-App Purchase, plus an amazing free sample pack by House DJ veterans Milk & Sugar.
Following are the feature highlight:
- Spotify Integration
- Library: Playlists, Inbox, Charts, Browse, Search
- Match: A revolutionary song recommendation tool powered by Echo Nest
- Automix Radio: Automatically finds and matches similar tracks from Spotify
- Ultra-low latency audio streaming technology
- Social Sharing: Export your djay session as a Spotify playlist or share via SMS, Email, Facebook, or Twitter
Note: Spotify access in djay requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7 day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all user of djay 2.
- All-New Audio FX Section
- Over 30 new desktop-class audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
- Added list selection menu for audio FX
- Added wet-dry mixing
- Added Strip-based FX
- New FREE Samples Pack by Milk & Sugar
- Overall Improvements
- Improved music library UI
- Improved tools UI (Looping, Cue Points, EQ, FX)
- Added Filter to EQ section
- Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes
And what’s more it’s on sale with the price down from $9.99 to $4.99.