It’s been an interesting week on the whole. Here are the highlights as I see them.
- Ryzmizr for iPad arrived looking rather interesting or perhaps perplexing …
- Here’s a handy demo and tutorial for Electronic Piano Synthesizer.
- We got to see an interesting experimental sound track using Sunvox
- Audio Mastering celebrated 1 year on the iPad
- Retronyms show us the iMPC Pro Precision Knob in this video
- Monday was a day when Reactable gave away a load of promo codes for the latest version of their very cool app. So we said thanks and look forward to lots of new things from Reactable in the future
- Monday was also the day we announced the Palm Sounds Song competition … You’ve still got time to enter
- Cakewalk’s ScratchPad HD got a few nice new features in the latest version
- As IceGear were kind enough to give out codes for all of their apps on Tuesday we said a big thank you to them as they’ve also just put out some great updates to Argon and Xenon too
- Also I give some first impressions of IK’s new iRing hardware.
- Anaddrsynth for iPad arrived
- I remind you about Wooji Juice’s forthcoming Mitosynth.
- I posted some pictures of my new Patchblocks synth
- Modal Pro arrived a new modular synth for your iPad
- Cubasis 1.8 is announced
- Sequence by Incident arrived
- DrumJam 1.3 details announced
- There’s a new version ThumbJam on the way too
- MIDI Editor 1.4 arrived
- Boom 909 from Pulse Code arrived
- Secret Base Design brings us Double Decker.
- I interview Paul Soulsby from Soulsby synths about the ATmegatron
- Sliver update brings ADSR and more in the latest version
- Scttr is a new iPad app that’s a collision based arpeggiator
So it was an interesting week overall. Lots going on and even more if you count all the give aways and sales.
There’s more to come next week as well.