Here’s what’s new with MIDI Editor – Music Sketchpad
- Added 3 modes: pencil, edit and velocity.
- It’s now possible to select and edit multiple notes at the same time.
- Added Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All and Delete support.
- Playhead can now be dragged to a precise location on the timeline. This is especially useful for pasting notes at precise timestamps.
- Bug fix where after zooming out some notes didn’t snap to grid when moved.
- Exported MIDI files now have correct time signatures.
- ‘Clear All Notes’ removed from the actions menu, as it is no longer required. Use ‘Select All’ and ‘Delete’ menu items instead.
- Notes no longer clip each other. This is especially useful when creating new notes or editing multiple notes at the same time.
- Other minor bug fixes and UI improvements.