telePort Control is a bi-directional controller created for the free prototype of telePort.
- It lets you create and manage sequences directly on the iPad.
- Switch between patches on all MIDI capable instruments as well as VST/AU instruments, and store new patches as well.
- Change the routing of all connected MIDI Controllers and Audio units.
- Switch channels effect chains and set Volume and Sends directly
- Loop everything you do with the MIDI loopers as you would with anything in telePort…
The iPhone version is thought of as a companion app.
It mirrors most of the basic controls but focused mostly on letting you control the three audio looper channels found in telePort.
telePort Control is priced at $2.99.