I liked that. Very cool indeed.
Here’s what’s new with e-l-s-a:
- Adding new alternative dark colour scheme.
- Adding microphone monitor switch (mic > speaker playthrough).
- Adding audio bus record button in toolbar.
- Adding slide to pre note shift buttons.
- Improving memory usage.
- Minor bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new with DXi FM synthesizer:
- Supported Inter-app audio
- Added Master Volume setting
- Fixed bugs
Here’s what’s new with SECTOR:
- Fix rare crash at startup if connected to network
- Fix previewing of reversed warps
- Let CLR-warp put a linear warp at 100% in first slot
- Get project name from Audiobus preset loading
- Allow M/S/W labels at memory slots to be tapped for quick switch of tabs
- Minor tweaks and improvements
Here’s what’s new with MultitrackStudio for iPad:
- Audiobus support (acts as output in Audiobus app).
- Additional MIDI Clock output options to sync apps.
- Editors: ‘Select All’ button is now ‘Sel’, offers Select All/Select Right/Unselect Right options.
- Tempo editor: added up/down buttons in Edit pane.
- Click track: bar accents are more pronounced.
- Some bug fixes.