Here’s what’s new in DJ Player:
Track browser is now MIDI mappable
- Convenient: if you scrolled away from the selected row by touch, it picks up the new location.
- Shift + select is back.
- Integrated with the “accidental overload” protection.
- NOTE: please remove the old factory mappings in iTunes File Sharing, if you want this feature enabled.
MIDI contact crash protection
- Bad USB cables and dirty connectors can crash the iOS MIDI subsystem. Now DJ Player survives these.
- USB audio/MIDI glitches and latency fixes (Vestax VCI-400, Hercules RMX2 and some others).