The latest app has arrived from one of my favourite developers. Elsa is here!
Elsa is a retro style sampling keyboard with tempo based looping. Record, save, load, reverse samples with a multi octave on screen keyboard or plug in your core midi device of choice, soft- or hardware. Elsa comes with three built in effects, a reverb, a resonant low pass filter and a frequency/bit crush. Samples are looped in three different modes, one off, forward and/or forward-reverse. The start and end of playback also comes in three modes, one set of start and stop for all, one set per note and/or one set per octave, allowing for many different types of samples. Additionally at playback time, sample length can also be controlled by a set of sample dividers, 1-8.
- Sample keyboard
- Tempo based looping
- Bit crush
- Resonant low pass filter
- Record, trim, normalise, reverse, pre note shift, zoom
- Multi octave keyboard
- 3 loop modes (one off, forward, forward-reverse)
- 3 start/stop modes (one for all, one per note, one per octave)
- Playback length dividers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
- Import/Export ACP 2.0
- Inter app audio (audiobus)
- Core Midi (note input)
e-l-s-a is priced at $1.99.