Here’s what’s new with Echo Pad:
Audiobus 2 state saving!
- Save effect parameters inside Audiobus 2, allowing you to save, recall, and share custom Echo Pad settings using new Audiobus 2 presets.
- Create awesome effects by combining with our other apps Stereo Designer and Swoopster, which also support state saving in Audiobus 2.
- Requires Audiobus 2.0 app. Visit http://audiob.us/two)
- Echo Pad can now be controlled from external MIDI controllers, Virtual MIDI, and Network connections.
MIDI Clock sync
- Echo Pad can now sync to external MIDI clock for beat synced delays. Simply tap the MIDI Sync button to enable/disable receiving MIDI clock via Virtual MIDI, Network, or USB.
IAA Clock sync from supporting Inter-app audio hosts
- Sync is automatically enabled when Echo Pad detects it has connected to an IAA host that sends tempo. *This feature is only supported in IAA hosts such as Auria and Cubasis.
- Choose “Echo Pad (Midi)” in supporting hosts.
(re)Introducing the Delay Tweak panel
- Here’s the story… the Delay Tweak panel was actually added over 6 months ago in an update, but I failed miserably in making people aware of its existence! I’m a dingus, sorry about that.
- Tap the FX menu button, then tap Delay Tweak to access the panel.
- Options menu tweaks
- cleaner layout